Sunday, October 13, 2024

Starting over - and how!

 Well, I am on a mission, taking care of self mission ! No one will do it for you and best of all, no one will do it as good as you do it for yourself. Isn't it? 

I used to love to travel but the 'relationships' marriage', ' husband' ' best studies' ' keeping everyone else happy' ' money making' and ofcourse ' having a kid' , all kinds of pauses kept me away from self care, travel, and much more , like writing a blog for many years. 

I am finally able to come out of that bubble of a conservative shy ever-so-influenced-by-others girl phase and spread those wings to do something for self, stand tall for myself and my mini version , my daughter . 

This one will be one of a kind- i will be writing a whole lot and more ! So excited for giving self this gift of retreat to Bali.. 

Keep following this space for more 

No comments:

Post a Comment