Thursday, August 12, 2021

Out of Control

There are days & nights when I feel 
Out of Control & out of my own battle with life 
While tears roll down my eyes 
I wipe them to self doubt & self pity 
If I was just seriously Naive or just Stupid back then

Out of Control I was then , just 10 years back 
When I just wanted to get married and settle down 
With someone who would carry my baggage and lead me on 
I realise I was Naive and stupid to do make such influenced decisions. 

I kept on my ride and stride as a strong woman , supporting wife , unappreciated underdog 
I felt I was the leader in this journey , making my own decisions 
However realized it so late, that all my decisions aren't mine but only a sacrifice 
A compromise for a selfish dominating  husband . 

My life stands in front of me like a 
A series of regrets that I can't change.
Out of control , my life seems totally in Someone else's control. 


No comments:

Post a Comment